New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 8V 9A 9
[3 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1880 comments
I highly recommend this movie. What is the point in comparing this movie with others. Its a good movie and that's all that counts. I like Scrooge and look how many versions there is. I don't compare them to each other. This movie is good and that's all that matters.
M 3V 7A 8
[4 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1880 comments
I had a quick look and this movie is not for me. I didn't like it one bit.
M 4V 3A 4
[8 hours ago]
ntzuma , 35, M, South Africa - see his 10 comments
Looks like a good movie
[9 hours ago]
nag10eb , 22, M, Hungary - see his 3 comments
Looks so good, check it out...
M 8V 9A 9
[12 hours ago]
Pepe192 , 66, M, Netherlands - see his 25 comments
If you do like Bruce Willis movies, this movie is worth watching, but do not expect Bruce Willis as leading actor.
For me, it was a good action movie.
M 7V 9A 9
[12 hours ago]
Pepe192 , 66, M, Netherlands - see his 25 comments
Very special plot.
In the beginning very slow movie but turns into a thrilling story.
Overall, a good movie.
M 7V 8A 8
[12 hours ago]
Nicmos , 66, M, Canada - see his 684 comments
Some decent acting but it's the same story we've seen numerous times before. We get it. Quality is good.
M 9V 9A 9
[13 hours ago]
TorrentUK , 45, M, Pitcairn - see his 70 comments
Very good movie 🎥
I enjoyed it very much.
M 8V 9A 10
[13 hours ago]
TorrentUK , 45, M, Pitcairn - see his 70 comments
Very good movie 🎥
I enjoyed it very much. You don't get to see much of Mr. Willis so, I don't understand why he's on the cover. I'll tell you what you do get, though: action, a plot, good acting and a nice 1 1/2 hours of good entertainment. Definitely worth watching, I'll watch it again, that's for sure.
M 10V 10A 10
[16 hours ago]
presto-1 , 64, M, United Kingdom - see his 154 comments
Loved it, Woody Harrelson is a superb actor.
I felt it captured the era perfectly.
Highly recommend viewing.
M 8V 10A 10
[22 hours ago]
fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 902 comments
This is a typical André Téchiné movie, exploring hidden, often to the characters themselves, and/or disguised emotions and feelings. It is also a coming of age movie, a gay themed story where the sexual attraction only slowly becomes recognised for what it is. As is said, the line between love and hate is very fine. Don't be put off by the gay theme for it is a subtle and non-pervading one and is, in many ways, secondary, though essential, to the story. It is all very sensitively done as is usual with Téchiné's art of film-making and story-telling. Entirely French dialogue (except for brief Spanish during school lesson) with no subtitles. Beautiful scenery - the French Pyrenees - make this movie worth seeing, not least for the acting.
M 7V --A --
[yesterday]
ntzuma , 35, M, South Africa - see his 10 comments
From bad grandpas to bad moms. This is worrh watching
Looks like a nice movie
M 9V 9A 7
[yesterday]
hloni747 , 24, M, South Africa - his first comment
best saw ever
M 9V 9A 10
[yesterday]
nnnnnddddd , 21, F, Philippines - see her 25 comments
cool movie
M 1V 8A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 43, M, Portugal - see his 443 comments
very bad movie, below a B movie, is a real bad movie.
M 7V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 43, M, Portugal - see his 443 comments
this is a real Low budget movie but with great known actors, I am sure that this movie will become a cult one, special effects are really bad but you are so deep in the movie that is not even a problem, Tarantino is a amateur next ti this movie, a spaghetti movie that work so great. Thank you, ho, Vince Vaughn do a great roll, it is a great character.
M 3V 9A 9
[yesterday]
fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 902 comments
Confused and confusing unlikely plot where the killer manages to be everywhere, ready and waiting for his latest victim. Uninteresting movie, puerile plot that follows the same lines of many others of its kind. Unremarkable.
M 9V 8A 8
[2 days ago]
eeltje , 44, M, Netherlands - see his 31 comments
woei thx for the movie
greetz
sjakie
[2 days ago]
indran143 , 38, M, Malaysia - his first comment
Waiting for HD copy
M 2V 8A 8
[2 days ago]
Al-Joia , 43, M, Portugal - see his 443 comments
When you see that Imbd gave a 5 you say ok let´s give it a try, that is what happened to me. This movie is quite bad or very bad it is a B movie with cops and a criminal plot, no did not like at all, too much bad acting, and the photography is almost amateur, no thanks.
Page 1234567891011 > >>